A diet plan which contains a high amount of carbs can lead to obesity, diabetes and many other health problems. When people with low carb intake were compared with people with high carb intake, the result was shocking. People who consume low carbs have a balanced sugar level, glucose and insulin level and they have more resistivity against diseases and similarly a low carbohydrate diet straightly leads you to an easy weight loss.
In a low carbohydrate diet plan the intake of fruits, grains, seeds, bread, nuts and vegetables is limited to the need of your body and requirement of calories by your body is measured and then the diet plan is followed rigorously. Here is a short list of low carbohydrate diet that can keep you healthy without making you obese. You can eat meat, vegetable oils, non-gluten grains, vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruits, eggs, high-fat dairy products in a low carbohydrate diet.
- Meat includes beef, lamb, chicken, pork and of grass-fed animals.
- Fish you can eat is; wild-caught fish, trout, salmon, haddock and tuna.
- Eat 3 poached eggs a day.
- Add carrots, spinach, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and lemon in your raw salad or daily diet.
- Eat more strawberries, apples, peaches, oranges, blueberries and pears.
- A low carbohydrate diet also includes butter, cheese, yogurt and heavy cream intake.
- You can eat sun flower seeds, almonds and walnuts.
- Coconut oil, fish liver oil and butter oil are excellent when used as a low carbohydrate diet.
- You can also eat sweet potatoes, lentils, oats, rice and quinoa once in a blue moon and you can also have organic brand dark chocolate.
- You must not go for soft drinks, candies or junk food if you are on low carbohydrate diet.