Eyes are a very important part of our body as they help us to visualize things but their potency must not be taken for granted as our vision changes with our age and time. You can protect your vision and sight by using the following tips.
- To know about how to get better eye vision you must intake food that is healthier for the effectiveness of your eyes. Vegetables and fruits which contain antioxidants protect our vision, so you must include spinach, carrot, kale and other green vegetables in your daily diet as they protect you from UV rays. Vitamin A and omega 3 fatty acids also plays a vital role in improving your vision. You can eat berries, oranges, pepper and sweet potatoes to take care of eyes.
- You must go for an eye examination every month. Eye checkup must be done in routine as you can’t judge a slight drop drown in your eye sight so as a tip on how to take care of your eyes you must visit an eye specialist every month.
- Quit smoking for having healthier eyes as smoking causes production of cataracts and macular degeneration. Quitting smoking can be your best investment for your wellness and eye health.
- Wear glasses to protect your eyes from UVB and UVA rays by sun. Glasses also protect your eyes from dust or other particles causing damage to your eye cells. Also wear contact lens of good company and don’t wear them all time.
- Wash your eyes with cold water and put some rose drops in them for cleaning purpose and to reduce the chances of infection. Rose water can help you on how to get better eye vision.