Your health plays a big role in how you feel physically, mentally and emotionally. If you feel that you?ve been lacking energy, you?re not alone. According to research, millions of men and women feel the same.
Today, we?re talking all about energy and healthy ways that you can increase your energy levels. No energy drinks, energy pills, no coffee, just healthy ways that are proven to give you more energy throughout the day.
- Get Proper Sleep ? Look, we?ve heard ?get more sleep? before and it?s no secret that more sleep is vital to your general health. What we don?t hear about is just how much our performance suffers with every lost hour of sleep. Just one hour of sleep loss can cause your performance and awareness to decline significantly. No matter how much you?re sleeping now, try your best to add an extra hour to start. It?s more than enough time to feel a difference. If you can, get 2 more hours sleep per night. It?s recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep, but if you?re only sleeping 4-5 hours a night, an extra hour or two can make a huge difference in your energy levels.
- Foods To Help Energy ? Yes, foods can give you energy. The key is knowing what foods to use for energy. There?s a wide range of foods out there that can help you boost energy naturally. One of the healthiest foods on the market is salmon. Salmon is packed with healthy omega-3 fatty acids and gives a great boost to energy levels. Collard greens, spinach, trout and lobster also increase your energy.
- Lifestyle Changes ? If you?re serious about wanting more energy naturally, you have no other choice but to live healthier. That?s if you want to get the full benefits because it does take a commitment and dedication. You have to push yourself to make these changes, eating better foods, getting more sleep, but don?t expect success overnight. Just like losing weight, getting healthier to boost your energy takes time.
- Exercise ? If you haven?t noticed already, the body likes a routine. Exercising at least 3 times a week is going to help give you more energy. The more you exercise, the more it becomes second nature. Sure, it?s going to be tough at first, but it won?t hurt to start slow. Start walking now, then jogging and eventually running, build up to your exercises as needed. You can start with 10 minutes a day, eventually moving up to 20 minutes. The key is getting active and getting your body use to movement.
- Vitamins And Nutrients ? If your body is not getting the proper vitamins and nutrients, you?re going to feel tired and drained. A first step for many of you would be taking your normal daily vitamins. Vitamin A-Z, it?s all important. Taking Centrum daily would be a good first step.
- Fruits ? Fruits are also an important source for your health. Fruits such as apples, bananas and strawberries are very healthy for you and can spark some energy. However, you want to focus on the fruits that are known to give you energy. These fruits include peaches, plums, apricots and oranges.
- Stay Away From Sugar ? Sugars are found in many things, but it?s very unhealthy for you, especially in large amounts. Soda is one of the biggest sugar containing products you have to avoid. If you?re drinking multiple sodas daily, it can be one of the reasons you feel your body is running on empty. For your teas and other drinks, be sure to use Stevia (the only safe artificial sweetener). If you?re consuming too much sugar, it could be the reason you feel drained and tired.
- Yerba Mate ? Never heard of it? That?s ok, you have now! This powerful natural energy drink contains 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, 11 polyphenois and antioxidants. You can replace your coffee with it. It?s a natural rainforest plant that?s perfect for boosting energy levels. It?s also good for your immune system.
It doesn?t matter what level you?re at, if you follow these key 8 steps, you will feel stronger, more energetic and healthier. Don?t worry if you make mistakes, this is no easy overnight strategy. Rather, you have to be serious about wanting to have more natural energy. In order to do so, you have to get healthier.