A regular exercise and selection of right food are the two keys to lose weight in days. A well-balanced diet is a combination of all nutrients that satisfy your hunger and don?t produce fats. You can include following weight loss foods in your diet to reduce more pounds.
- Avocados are a great source of energy and fat burn. You can add some of its slices in your breakfast or you can have it in your lunch. There are multiple recipes of using avocado in making a delicious meal.
- Water is an excellent source of melting fats around your waistline. You can add fruits and vegetables in your food containing good amount of water. Fruits and vegetables contain fiber, protein, magnesium and calcium in them which are the basic needs of our body.
- Hummus is also another fat burning food which can be used as a topping over different dishes and as a snack too. It can be eaten with sandwich spread on a toast and with salad too.
- Vegetables with green leaves are rich in sulfur, folic acid, fiber, potassium and vitamin C and are considered best weight loss foods. They work as an energy booster. You can add broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and radishes in your salad or a meal made with these vegetables and spices. They can be really effective.
- Grapefruit is an awesome antioxidant and it can be a power booster as it protects the stomach from oxidative risks. It contains folic acid and pectin which are very good for heart. One glass of grapefruit juice taken in morning and evening can cause sound results for your weight loss.
- Beans and blueberries are also fantabulous weight loss foods.